As a school, we want to help all our families through this tricky time. If you can’t find the information or link that you are looking for on here, please call the school office for further help.


Link to guidance for parents and carers 

Use of face coverings in education guidance

E-Bug advice for parents and carers

Headteacher update 8th September 2020 CLICK HERE

School Risk Assessment – Updated 21st January 2021 HERE

Guidance poster CLICK HERE

Department for education information leaflet CLICK HERE

Letter from Director of Public Health 24th August 2020 CLICK HERE

New Helpline Goes Live To Support People’s Mental Health

Local NHS Trust, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership (CWP), has launched a new mental health helpline for residents of Cheshire West, Cheshire East and Wirral.

Open 24 hours a day, seven-days a week, it is open to people of all ages including children and young people who need urgent mental health support. The helpline – 0300 303 3972 – is part of the NHS Long Term Plan to improve access to mental health support.

Originally due to go live next year, it has been fast-tracked to be available to support local people during the Covid-19 pandemic.

What to do if you need urgent mental health help:

  • Please call 0300 303 3972 and our dedicated local NHS staff will support you to access the help you need
  • The helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is open to people of all ages – including children and young people
  • The helpline is now the first port of call for mental health help – it is operated by people in your local area who will know how best to support you. If you call NHS111 you may have to wait longer for help and will be re-directed to this local service – so call 0300 303 3972
  • Please note, A&E and 999 are not the best places to get help for the majority of mental health problems – call 0300 303 3972 to be directed to the best local service to support you
  • You should still call 999 or go to A&E if you have an immediate, life-threatening emergency requiring mental or physical health assistance
  • For non-urgent help and general wellbeing advice, the CWP website contains information and links to resources to support people with anxiety, low mood, and worries relating to the current Covid-19 pandemic
  • For children and young people there is also a dedicated website

For further help, support and guidance please look at our Helpline and support brochure