Willow – Miss Kennedy (Reception)
Monday 13th July 2020: Please have a think about your favourite part of Reception. Draw a picture of some of your favourite activities we have done together this year. Label your pictures and explain what is happening by writing in full sentences.
Tuesday 14th July 2020: Mrs Henshall and Miss Taylor have asked you to help them design your new classroom. Draw a map of how you think the classroom should look. Label each area such as writing, maths, creative, role play etc. What resources will you need?
Wednesday 15th July 2020: Write a list of things you would like to learn about in Year One. This could be space or animals or plants. Why do you want to learn about these topics? Explain why by writing in full sentences.
Thursday 16th July 2020: Write a letter to Miss Kennedy or Miss Martin about how much you have enjoyed Reception. Tell them about your favourite parts. What have you got better at? Which trip was your favourite? What activities did you enjoy the most? What was your favourite story we read together?
Friday 17th July 2020: Write a card to the new Reception children to explain to them what being in Reception class will be like. Tell them about how the day goes. What happens at lunch time? What lessons will they do? What games are the best to play?
For additional materials please refer to the paper pack of home learning and also use the following websites:
- Mathletics (your child has an account set up for this and details were sent home when school was still open)
- Phonics Bug Club (your child has an account set up for this and details were sent home when school was still open)
- Joe Wicks PE Daily PE Lesson 9am https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Read Write Inc Phonics Daily Lessons https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ
- White Rose Maths https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/early-years/
- EYFS Home https://www.eyfshome.com/eggs
- BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/dailylessons
- The Oak Academy https://www.thenational.academy/