Willow – Miss Kennedy (Reception)
|Miss H Kennedy
|Ms R Martin
Teaching Assistant (am only)
|Mrs S Wright
|Miss J Bougen
Our home learning is on Class Dojo, please speak to Miss Kennedy to gain access.
Please find below the curriculum leaflet for this half term which will provide you with an overview of what your child will be learning about in school.
- Please ensure that you are reading with your child each night for 10 minutes and recording this in their reading record. Book bags must be in school each day, and reading books will be changed on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- This half term, PE will take place on a Friday afternoon so please ensure your child’s PE kit is fully labelled and in school each Friday.
- Snack costs £2 per week and this can be paid to a member of the classroom team in the mornings when you drop off your child if you wish for your child to have snack. Snack will consist of a snack such as toast, croissant, bagel etc and a drink each morning. Your child will have access to free fruit throughout the day. Please send your child to school with a labelled refillable water for them to use.
- RWI Phonics Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ
- Mathletics: https://login.mathletics.com/
- Joe Wicks PE Sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Phonics Bug Club: https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- MyON Reading Books: https://www.myon.co.uk/login/
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to email me directly (email@example.com) or speak to me on the classroom door in the mornings.